Hunter Pro Spray and RainBird 1800:
- Comes in 4", 6" and 12" pop up heights
- 1/2" threaded bottom inlet on all sizes
- Two piece ratcheting stem for easy adjustment
- Compatible with all standard industry female threaded nozzles including rotary nozzles, fixed pattern and adjustable pattern spray nozzles
- Spray distances up to 18' depending on pressure and volume
Hunter Pro Spray PRS and Rainbird 1800 PRS/SAM:
The PRS/SAM version has all of the same great features of the Pro Spray AND 1800, except it also has a built in water pressure regulator and/or check valve. The regulator allows for precise water delivery and can minimize wasted water up to 30%. The check valve eliminates low head run off when the zone shuts down.
Spray Body Nozzles:
The nozzle is the part of the head that water sprays out of. There are many types of nozzles that are interchangeable with the spray body. The nozzle is a separate piece that threads onto the body and comes in many configurations. Nozzles have drastically improved in the recent past and there are many types available.
- Fixed pattern nozzles commonly come in fixed spray patterns and spray distances. Some common patterns are 1/4 circle, 1/2 circle, full circle and rectangular. These patterns also vary in the distance that they spray ranging from 4'-18'.
- Adjustable nozzles are similar to fixed nozzles, except the spray pattern is adjustable from 0-360 degrees to accommodate irregularly shaped areas. They also vary in the distance they spray.
- Rotary nozzles are fairly new to the market and achieve great water conserving results. Rather than a steady "spray" of water, rotary nozzles deliver multiple streams of water that rotate in a slow circular pattern. This allows for even distribution and a gentle slow soak that minimizes run off and waste.
For more information, contact Scott at (440)935-1182 or check out www.rainbird.com and www.hunterindustries.com.