SPRING SPRINKLER SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
It's important to properly maintain your lawn sprinkler system, which includes a proper turn on in the spring. This service can also be referred to as a "de-winterization," “start up” or “tune up.”
Why Should a Professional Turn On My Sprinkler System?
- Avoid damaging your system
- Check that everything is running properly, therefore increasing water efficiency, saving your money and time
- A trained technician will arrive at your home or business
- They will identify main components of the system and complete an overall evaluation/checkup
- This procedure includes cleaning sprinkler heads thoroughly, making adjustments and setting the controller
- Depending on the condition of your system, they may recommend repairs, changes and/or upgrades
Spring turn ons start at $60, but vary based on the amount of sprinkler system zones.